We Treat YOUR Emergency in Monterey Like OUR Emergency!
Since 1974, our local, family-owned business specializes in remediation and restoration of water, fire and mold damages, as well as environmental and biohazard cleanup, removal and decontamination services. Today CLEAN-TEC Monterey has the industry expertise, specialized equipment, and appropriate certifications to quickly restore your home or commercial property to its normal pre-incident condition. We are committed to your satisfaction and believe that whatever your emergency is – flooding, water damage, fire or smoke damage, mildew and mold issues at your home or commercial property – we can help!
Call CLEAN-TEC Monterey at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance!
- If there is one disaster that can strike any home in any climate or at any elevation, it’s a flood. And if not treated quickly and properly, water damage can have devastating consequences and can result in major problem to a home or commercial property. Long-term water damage can also lead to respiratory problems and allergic reactions. We offer water damage restoration and flood mitigation and can resolve the issue and restore your property.
- There is hardly anything more shocking than a fire in your home, but an effective emergency response during the first 24-48 hours after a fire is critical to saving as much property as possible. Surfaces can react quickly to smoke, soot and gas, so it is imperative to get a fire restoration professional on site as quickly as possible to prevent any further damage. Our technicians are trained in fire and smoke restoration procedures and can quickly restore your residence or business back to life.
- When water seeps into the walls and floors of your home or floods your basement due to foundation seepage, toilet overflows, burst pipes and other leaks, your home runs the risk of growing mold. So, if you see dark spots on your ceilings, floors, walls, or have a musty, earthy smell coming from your belongings, you need to engage the expertise and support of the professional mold remediation company to help you assess the mold damage and find the best solution for your needs and budget.
- From the aerosols and flammables, to acids and caustics, to the accident and trauma related body fluids and blood borne pathogens – the presence of hazardous waste can pose dangerous health risks and financial liabilities. We provide the complete polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) decontamination and disposal services for waste products and substances, and follow specific protocols for disposal of these materials, including incineration, recycling, special treatments or transportation to landfills.
Get a Free Quote
Top 10 Reasons to Use CLEAN-TEC
- People First | Customers are not an interruption in our workday – they are the purpose of it.
- Value | We refuse to compromise quality for quantity.
- Communication | We work for the insured alongside the insurance company while keeping everyone involved on the same page.
- Trained technicians | Our management team and technicians are trained, certified and experienced in the restoration industry.
- Service | We’re not your regular restoration and cleaning company – we are committed to providing a personalized service.
- Caring | We understand that incurring losses of any nature to your home is both personal and emotional. We stay sensitive and treat our customers like family.
- Trust | Rely on us to act responsibly, be confident in our abilities, and know that we will exceed your expectations.
- Ethical | We will not overcharge you. Our pricing structure is based on the industry-wide Xactimate estimating program.
- Local | Rest assured that you will receive prompt service. We have been locally owned and operated since 1974. This means that content packouts are handled right in our local shop, rather than being shipped to some far-away location.
- Satisfaction guarantee | We stand behind our work to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.
CLEAN-TEC is 100-Percent Committed
- Answering your call personally and immediately 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Having a certified technician on-site for all emergency-related calls within 60 minutes.
- Keeping written communication logs and photographs on all projects.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with your preferred insurance carrier.
- Communicating the status of your project every 24 hours.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment in accordance to the highest standards.
- Providing you an invoice within seven business days of project completion.
- Ensuring your complete satisfaction.