Antimicrobial Treatments & Sanitation
Serving Monterey County and surrounding areas
Antimicrobial Treatments & Sanitation in Monterey
To track and stop mold for good, our trained specialists use state-of-the-art mold removal equipment to clean surfaces and stop your exposure to mold. We employ EPA-registered products formulated specifically for use in water damage restoration and for sanitizing contents of the home and carpet against odor-causing bacteria. This powerful disinfectant contains an EPA-registered fungicide and penetrating surfactants that clean and inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors.
We Use Microbial Miracle Solution
This product completely evaporates dead mold spores and reduces mycotoxins, and can be used in multiple formats (fogger and electrostatic sprayer). It has no toxic chemical residue and features all natural ingredients that are safe for people, pets and environment. Microbial Miracle Solution is ideal for the chemical sensitive people and environments like schools and food services.
Get a Free Quote
Preventing Mold Growth & Emergency Work Procedures
HOW TO efficiently prevent Mold Growth
- The key to controlling indoor mold growth is to control the moisture levels.
- Fix the source of any water problem or leak to prevent future mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity levels by using your air conditioners and dehumidifiers.
- Keep interior surfaces clean and dry. Clean off existing mold with fresh water and strong detergent, and then dry completely.
- Prevent moisture condensation on cold surfaces like windows, pipes and refrigerators.
- Be aware that molds can be found almost anywhere and can grow on virtually any surface where moisture is present.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Mold Remediation Company
- A detailed assessment of the building and/or its contents, which includes a thorough inspection of all areas using moisture meters and a thermal imaging camera, and detailed photos. Mold testing by a certified environmental hygienist might also be considered at this time.
- Removal of contents.
- If necessary, extraction of any standing water.
- Seal off the affected area.
- If moisture is present, the area must be dried before remediation can be started.
- Removal of mold contaminated building materials.
- Application of anti-microbial and/or anti-fungal solutions to affected areas.
- Specialty cleaning of salvageable items.