Microbial Containment & Remediation
Serving Monterey County and surrounding areas
Microbial Containment & Remediation in Monterey
We perform a thorough inspection of property including a moisture intrusion assessment, bioaerosol (air) and surface sampling, and relative humidity testing to assess whether the non-visible microbial contamination exists within the property. Then our trained technicians offer a variety of microbial containment and remediation solutions to assist you in mitigating the microbial contamination and its impact on indoor air quality.
We Use Microbial Miracle Solution
This product completely evaporates dead mold spores and reduces mycotoxins, and can be used in multiple formats (fogger and electrostatic sprayer). It has no toxic chemical residue and features all natural ingredients that are safe for people, pets and environment. Microbial Miracle Solution is ideal for the chemical sensitive people and environments like schools and food services.
Get a Quote
Preventing Mold Growth & Emergency Work Procedures
HOW TO efficiently prevent Mold Growth
- The key to controlling indoor mold growth is to control the moisture levels.
- Fix the source of any water problem or leak to prevent future mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity levels by using your air conditioners and dehumidifiers.
- Keep interior surfaces clean and dry. Clean off existing mold with fresh water and strong detergent, and then dry completely.
- Prevent moisture condensation on cold surfaces like windows, pipes and refrigerators.
- Be aware that molds can be found almost anywhere and can grow on virtually any surface where moisture is present.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Mold Remediation Company
- A detailed assessment of the building and/or its contents, which includes a thorough inspection of all areas using moisture meters and a thermal imaging camera, and detailed photos. Mold testing by a certified environmental hygienist might also be considered at this time.
- Removal of contents.
- If necessary, extraction of any standing water.
- Seal off the affected area.
- If moisture is present, the area must be dried before remediation can be started.
- Removal of mold contaminated building materials.
- Application of anti-microbial and/or anti-fungal solutions to affected areas.
- Specialty cleaning of salvageable items.