Flood Restoration & Repair
Serving Monterey County and surrounding areas
Flooded Kitchen Damage
As kitchens typically incorporate multiple fixtures and appliances that connect to water supply lines under municipal water pressure, a flooded kitchen is an all-too-common occurrence. Three common kitchen flooding issues are caused by appliances: refrigerator ice maker, dishwasher and under-sink filtration systems.
Bathroom Toilet Overflow Damage
Watching the toilet water rise to the top of the bowl and overflow down the sides is one of the most alarming experiences. Grey and black toilet water can contaminate your home with awful bacteria that can cause anything from skin irritation to breathing disorders. The major cause of bathroom water damage is a busted supply line to a toilet or a leaky faucet.
Basement & Garage Water Damage
Basements and garages are the most common areas of your home to be flooded. Whether it’s from heavy rainfall, a roof drainage problem or a sump pump malfunction, water seems to always find its way into the basement or garage.
While there are a number of steps you can take to prevent floods, it is impossible to prevent them altogether, due to the significant number of possible sources. But it is important to take action as soon as you notice any signs of leaks to prevent the problem from getting worse. Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance!
Get a Quote
Water Damage Do’s & Don’ts
WHAT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Shut off water source if possible.
- Shut off electrical breakers to the affected areas.
- Remove Orientals or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Move furniture to a dry location.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT NOT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Turn on computers, TVs or electrical appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors.
- Leave wet fabrics in place.
- Walk in standing water without turning the power off.
- Assume that if it doesn’t look wet or feel wet that it isn’t wet.
- Enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Don’t wait to call – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Water Damage Company
- Perform a thorough inspection.
- Take immediate action to mitigate loss.
- Secure property.
- Move affected contents.
- Extract standing water.
- Set up drying equipment.