Structural Moisture Drying
Serving Monterey County and surrounding areas
Monterey Structural Drying & Moisture Removal
Due to the advanced dehumidification and structural drying technologies, we can remove the excess moisture from your floors, walls and contents, and protect your home from secondary water damages. We use advanced dehumidifiers and air movers to dry the space, and apply scientifically proven methods that help quicken the drying process.
Documents Drying & Contents Restoration in Monterey
Content restoration is an important part of returning your life back to normal after the water damage to your property. We will determine the best techniques for treating your belongings, depending on the extent of the damage. If there is minor damage, cleaning onsite is a quick and efficient method of content restoration. In the case of severe conditions, we remove items from your property and do the complete content restoration at our facility.
Get a Free Quote
Water Damage Do’s & Don’ts
WHAT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Shut off water source if possible.
- Shut off electrical breakers to the affected areas.
- Remove Orientals or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Move furniture to a dry location.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT NOT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Turn on computers, TVs or electrical appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors.
- Leave wet fabrics in place.
- Walk in standing water without turning the power off.
- Assume that if it doesn’t look wet or feel wet that it isn’t wet.
- Enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Don’t wait to call – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Water Damage Company
- Perform a thorough inspection.
- Take immediate action to mitigate loss.
- Secure property.
- Move affected contents.
- Extract standing water.
- Set up drying equipment.