Water Damage Restoration
Serving Monterey County and surrounding areas
Monterey Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can often catch homeowners and businesses by surprise. Whether it’s an overloaded washing machine, a fractured pipe, or a leaky roof, water damage should be considered an emergency situation, as it only becomes worse the longer it goes unaddressed and even becomes a health hazard. Many building materials are prone to absorbing water, as well as furniture, upholstery, and cabinetry. Wooden fixtures will warp and become misshapen, while plaster and drywall start to crumble, and fabrics become host to mold and bacteria, which presents the definite health risks. Long-term water damage can also lead to respiratory problems and allergic reactions. By not taking immediate action you could put your family’s health at risk.
Monterey Water Removal & Extraction
- Our water removal and flood remediation process is simple and effective.
- First, we do an initial inspection of the area, assessing the problem and shutting off the source of water to prevent further damage.
- Then we use sophisticated water extraction equipment and techniques to remove any standing or pooled water.
- After removing the water, we disinfect and clean the entire area, placing treatments that discourage and inhibit mold formation.
- Next, we use dehumidifiers, air movers, and other tools to dry the affected area as quickly as possible.
- Finally, we restore any affected structures or damaged areas.
Get a Quote
Water Damage Do’s & Don’ts
WHAT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Shut off water source if possible.
- Shut off electrical breakers to the affected areas.
- Remove Orientals or other colored rugs from wet wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Remove valuable paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Move furniture to a dry location.
- Call CLEAN-TEC at 831-457-8666 for immediate assistance.
WHAT NOT TO DO in case of Water Emergency
- Turn on computers, TVs or electrical appliances while standing on wet carpets or floors.
- Leave wet fabrics in place.
- Walk in standing water without turning the power off.
- Assume that if it doesn’t look wet or feel wet that it isn’t wet.
- Enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Don’t wait to call – we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a professional Water Damage Company
- Perform a thorough inspection.
- Take immediate action to mitigate loss.
- Secure property.
- Move affected contents.
- Extract standing water.
- Set up drying equipment.